Monday, October 5, 2009

Bugs-n-Blooms Butterfly Hanging Decorations Review


A wonderful review about Bugs-n-Blooms that was written by Tammi, Canada .....

As a Mom of girls, I have always enjoyed decorating their room. Stemming from my own childhood wishes {I still want that canopy bed!}, I can re-live the world of fairies and fairy tales through my kids. A few times I wondered if I should start keeping their decor simple and modern, but frilly and pretty has been too much fun. After all, it's the magic of being a young girl!

Bugs-n-Blooms is an online shop that caters to the little girl in your life, with versatile room decor and more. My girls received an assortment of items from Bugs-n-Blooms, all of them inspired by make-believe and imagination.

First, I must say that these items are made to last with high-quality materials with precise and fine detail. In fact, all of the items are designed by them, and are copyrighted. The bugs and flowers I received are all made with strong nylon, in vibrant colors. There are no loose strings, stray threads, nor imperfections. The lovely details that make them beautiful come in sequins, crystals, jewels, beads, ribbons, and glitter. And, if you think that there is 'just a butterfly' for instance, you are mistaken. There is endless choice in colors, sizes, layers, embellishments, and tones. For this reason, I like Bugs-n-Blooms as you can customize room decor to suit your exact liking.


Bugs-n-Blooms also has fabulous Curtain Tiebacks, and we received a yellow flower and a red ladybug. They are very colorful and fun, and certainly put some life into the kids' drab curtains. Glitter and ribbons adorn the bugs, and the bendable wire hangers allow for use with any type of curtain.



One of my favorite items is the Pink Hanging Butterfly Mobile. Each butterfly is embellished so that is dances in the sunlight. The wings are layered to add dimension and movement. Thick and strong fishing line is used to ensure that it lasts {and so it doesn't tangle}. This mobile hangs in the twins rooms, and every time they see it they 'ohhh' & "ahh', giggle & laugh. If I blow in the air and make the butterflies dance, they try to blow as well, swaying with them.

 The girls also got a mix of mini bugs and mini flowers to adorn their walls or hang from the ceiling. I have one over each crib, which is nice to keep them entertained while I get breakfast ready. Plus, I had to take out their crib mobiles long ago, so this is a nice {and safe} alternative for when babies are older. I also got little mini nylon bugs,which I have added to their lamp shade and onto their bookshelf. This is nice, as it completes their room and the feel of the space.

It goes to show that the little touches make a room, and the girls sure do love their new accessories. I think Bugs-n-Blooms would also appeal to themed showers, parties and weddings! Take a look at their decorating ideas.

Use the code baby and get 10% off your entire purchase!

Click To Visit:
Nylon Butterflies | Nylon Dragonflies | Nylon Flowers | Nylon Ladybugs | Nylon Bees | Alphabet Letters | Wall Stickers
Tutu Skirts | Butterfly Wings | Fairy Wands | Hair Accessories


Bookmark and Share

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Decorations     Gift Registry     Payment     Shipping     Order Tracking     Returns     Privacy     Terms     Links     Guest Book     Catalog
Copyright © 2004-2010 Bugs-n-Blooms, LLC | All Rights Reserved | Site Map
www.bugs-n-blooms.com • sales@bugs-n-blooms.com •  become a fan on facebook  become follow us on twitter  subscribe to our rss feed
Call: (877) BUGS-836 / (877) 284-7836 – USA only | Worldwide Shipping
Decorative purposes only • May contain small parts